Spice Midlands Christmas Dinner Dance
Join us this festive season to enjoy a glittering celebration amongst friends, in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
For the 2023 Spice West and East Midlands Christmas Dinner Dance we are returning to the lovely 4* Park Regis hotel near Birmingham City Centre.
The hotel boasts a prime location in central Birmingham with great public transport links. With such a prestigious hotel its sure to be a great night.
The Party: We have exclusive use of the Garrard & Blumfield Suite on the 15th floor for our party. The evening will start from around 6:30pm when we meet in the bar. The dinner, a three course formal meal will be around 8:00pm and we party with our disco until the early hours of the morning.
Note: You can book Party only or Party with accommodation. Please ensure you select the relevant booking slot.
Park Regis hotel: It’s a short walk from Five Ways station (one stop from New Street) or a short taxi ride from New Street station. There is also a car park almost next door which has reasonable rates (for a city centre!).
Table Plan: We will be doing a table plan so please give us any seating preferences and we'll do our best to meet all requests. The tables are likely to be for 10, so if you want to bring a table sized group please let us have the names when booking and we'll reserve a complete table for you.
Dress Code: There isn’t a strict dress code but most like to dress up and make it a black tie affair. It is Christmas after all!
- Three course ‘formal’ festive meal
- Exclusive use of the Garrard & Blumfield Suite on the 15th floor
- Party novelties and festive decorations
- DJ to help us boogie until the early hours
- Full English Breakfast for those booking accommodation
- Services of Spice hosts throughout.
- Just your drinks on the evening
Location & Itinerary
We will arrange some extra events on the Saturday and Sunday to make more of an event. Here are the details..
Saturday at 1pm: Birmingham Back to Backs at Christmas with a Guided Tour
For our three course formal dinner, we can choose from the following festive menu. We will be in touch closer to the time for your choices.
- Curried squash, lentil and coconut soup VG
- Pressed ham hock & sage terrine - served with pickled shallot & mustard mayonnaise
- Confit tomato mac & cheese bon bon - served with red pesto and herb oil V
- Blade of beef - served with cracked black pepper and stilton butter, parsnip puree and thyme garlic roast potatoes
- Traditional roast Turkey breast wrapped in prosciutto - Served with pigs in blankets, cranberry stuffing and thyme garlic roast potatoes
- Beetroot & red onion tarte tatin - Served with pomme puree VG
All of the above main dishes are served with seasonal vegetables
- Chocolate filled dome - Served with rocky road and orange gel
- Triple berry delice - served with chocolate whipped cream
- Christmas Pudding - Served with brandy cream and winter berry compote VG
V = Vegetarian, VG = Vegan. If you are Gluten Free, any of the above options can be made gluten free for you, as long as we are aware in advance.
Travel & Stay
The Park Regis Birmingham is a 4-star hotel with excellent facilities and is right in the heart of the city. The hotel is the tallest addition to Birmingham's skyline and we are sure to have a great view of the skyline from our party room on the 15th floor!
They boast an impressive glittering lobby with great rooms including a fully equipped gym too.
The venue is just a few minutes’ walk from Five Ways train station (one stop from New Street) and ten minutes’ walk or short taxi ride from Birmingham New Street.
Parking: Secure onsite parking is available at St Martins Place, which is adjacent to the Park Regis Hotel and can be accessed via St Martins Street, B15 1ED
Payment for parking can be made directly to the hotel reception or at the pay station in the car park. Please click this link to the hotel website to view Parking Tariffs.
Drop off: There is a turning circle directly in front of the hotel entrance for drop offs and pick-ups which can be used for a maximum of 10 minutes.
|Member party only
|Male Member Party and a share of a Twin room
|Member Party and a share of a Double room
|Member Party and a share of a Twin room
|Member Party and Single Occupancy Room
|Guest party only
|Female party and share of a twin share
Not enough spaces left for you? Join the waitlist
Host & Everything Else
Member Feedback from previous Christmas Parties
- I had a lovely time despite not knowing many people, everyone I chatted with were very friendly. Yes value for money. Enjoyed it enormously. Venue lovely. DJ fab - perfect for our demographic. Yes I’ll be there next year.
- I thought the Christmas party on Saturday was a lovely evening. The staff friendly and helpful, meal good, good value for money.
- The dinner dance was great, loved it, food was really good and wine not too expensive.
- I really enjoyed the Christmas party. Excellent DJ, the food and company were really good. It was a really good Christmas do. The hotel was nice and rooms were comfortable. The food was good for mass catering. It was excellent how everyone on the table was served together at the same time. The photo mirror was a nice touch.
- I had a great time on Saturday at the dinner dance! I think it was good value for money for a Xmas event. The hotel was really nice and it was great to see so many people were on the dance floor (good DJ). The staff were really polite and helpful.
- I really enjoyed the Spice Christmas dinner dance, I thought that the venue was great and I would definitely book this event again.
- I really enjoyed the event. I thought the hotel room was fantastic - decent size and nice shower. Car parking nearby. Would definitely be interested in attending this event/hotel again.