Spice Manchester Christmas Party
Our Spice Christmas party night will be held at the trendy 4 star AC Hotel by Marriott on Salford Quays. We had a super time at this venue in 2022 and with fabulous food and service.
We’ll meet for our drinks reception at 7pm before sitting down to a three-course meal at 7.30pm. A welcome drink is included so please come and let your Coordinator know you are here when you arrive. After dinner the Resident DJ will play until Midnight so you can dance and party the night away.
The dress code is party wear, festive or formal, whichever you choose, dress to impress!
Initially this is not a Spice exclusive party night but we will have Spice exclusive tables however should our numbers increase we may be able to secure the private function foom.
Accommodation: Why not make a weekend of it and stay over? AC Hotel by Marriott is a trendy four-star hotel, a short walking distance from Exchange Quay Metrolink Station with easy access to Salford Quays outlet shopping, The Lowry Theatre, Bars and Restaurants. There is the option to stay over on the Saturday night at the hotel,. When booking a room this includes a breakfast buffet, featuring croissants and pastries, fruit, cheese, muesli, yogurt, smoothies and freshly prepared hot items.
Please Note: this event is on early bird price until the 16th October when the price increases by £5 per person
Photo attributed to https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/christmas-party-lettering-frame_1430516.htm Image by katemangostar on Freepik
- Spice exclusive tables
- Welcome Drink
- 3 course meal
- If you book the accommodation option this includes a buffet breakfast with hot and cold items
Location & Itinerary
- Chicken and Brandy Pate with plum and apple chutney, served with ciabatta toasts
- Roast butternut squash and sweet potato Soup served with warm crusty bread
- Warm beetroot, goat's cheese, thyme and caramalised onion tart with a mixed leaf salad
- Roast Turkey Breast served with sage & onion stuffing, bacon wrapped chipolatas, sea salt & thyme roasties, roasted parsnips, carrots, brussel sprouts and pan gravy
- Beetroot Wellington roasted beetroot and onions wrapped in puf pastry with sea salt & thyme roasties, roasted roast parsnip, carrots, brussel sprouts and gravy
- Grilled Salmon with lemon & herb crust, crispy herb potatoes, fine beans, carrots and a tarragon butter sauce
- Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce
- Chocolate and orange tart with mango and passion fruit sauce
- White chocolate and red velvet cheesecake with raspberry sauce
Travel & Stay
If you have booked a room or room share with your party night place, please note the following
- Check-in Your room will be ready for 3pm - if you arrive earlier than this you can check with reception if your room is ready and if not please feel free to leave your case with the concierge. Rooms are booked and paid for in the name of Spice Manchester Ltd
- Breakfast is served on Sunday morning from 7am until 11am
- Check-out is no later than midday on Sunday and again should you wish to, you can deposit your case with the concierge if you want to go out exploring
AC Hotel by Marriot is located just 3 minutes from Exchange Quay Metrolink Station. If arriving by car, it is accessed from the White City bound carriageway of the A5063 Trafford Road and you turn left just before the hotel onto Elmira Way. The hotel car park is just behind the car park so turn right into it.
There are limited onsite parking spaces for those attending the party which are free though please be aware it is a fairly small car park.
For those staying overnight or leaving cars overnight, the parking costs £10 per night on a first come first served basis and if the car park is full there is a Euro Parks car park just over the road at a similar price.
|Member Party Only||£44.50||Sold Out|
|Member Party with Double Share Room||£124.00||Sold Out|
|Member Party with Twin Share Room||£124.00||Sold Out|
|Member Party with Sole Occupancy Room||£179.50||Sold Out|
Not enough spaces left for you? Join the waitlist