Evolution - Drone Spectacular - Bristol
Witness an epic-scale theatrical event for all ages told through a swarm of mesmerising drones flying in unison.
Watch the universe unfold, from the humble beginnings of single-cell organisms, to the awe-inspiring reign of the dinosaurs, see our planet blossom over thousands of years, and spark your imagination with a story that stirs the soul.
Make a night of it and get stuck into the magic of the evening with festive food stalls, mouthwatering local street food, fairground rides, and music at Seat Unique Stadium near Gloucester Road, Bristol.
What to expect
- An epic narrated 3D drone light show for all the family
- Fairground rides and entertainment
- Food village and refreshment stalls from independent traders
- Music and an electric atmosphere full of awe and excitement
Evolution drone show is a family-friendly, disability-accessible, and sustainable event.
About the show
See drones tell the story of the birth of the universe and millions of years of evolution. Expect immersive storytelling of extraordinary proportions, unlike anything that’s been seen before. A brand-new narrated show with a tale older than time and a spellbinding original soundtrack.
I have only booked 6 tickets, if there is a good response, I will try to get more but they are selling fast!
- Ticket with seat in the Mark Alleyne Stand
- Spice Host
- Fairground Rides
Location & Itinerary
- Gates open for late evening show 18:30pm
- Audience seated 19:30pm
- Late evening show starts 20:00pm
- Late evening show ends 20:16pm
- Fairground and food village closes 21:00pm
There is no public parking at the venue, apart from Blue Badge holders who need to pre-book at least 48 hours before via email@example.com
The public entrance is located at Ashley Down Road, BS7 9LU, The entrance gate at Nevil Road will not be in operation.
Check in Before you go to find the FAQs which offer travel advice along with many other tips.
|Guest/ Non Member||£30.00||Available|
Not enough spaces left for you? Join the waitlist